Computer Forensic Investigation Training (C.F.I.T)
- Printable Class Flier
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - Wednesday, September 19, 2012
- 8:30 am - 4:30 am
- HOSTED by Miramar Police Department
2811 SW 186th Ave
Miramar, FL 33029
- Examiners learn the concepts and techniques to perform digital evidence examinations manually, then employ those concepts and techniques in practical exercises that guide them step by step. This two day hands-on training course teaches digital evidence examiners to locate information within data sets and analyze that information, processes that are automated by many computer forensic software tools and performed invisibly. Understanding these data storage and recovery fundamentals and the ability to perform these processes manually are the skills that distinguish the expert digital evidence forensic examiner from the computer forensic software operator. Upon successful completion of CFIT, the investigator will:
CFIT digital evidence forensic examination training offers practical experience in a wide array of digital evidence forensic examination situations with real world applicability, and provides investigators with the skills and confidence to know their digital evidence forensic examinations are performed with the highest degree of expertise Note: This is NOT a beginner course.
- Understand the fundamentals of digital evidence forensic examination
- Perform digital evidence forensic examinations manually
- Independently verify the results generated by automated digital evidence examination tools and software suites
This class is full.